Fruit of the Spirit

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
~Galatians 5:22-23

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Welcome to the Orchard

Welcome to Living Fruits!  This blog is a new adventure for me as I try to chronicle my life as a child of the Most High God, seeking (and struggling) to live a life of Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self-Control.  Some of these I live out with ease.  Some take conscious decision-making.  Others are a daily battle (talking about you PATIENCE, gentleness & self-control!!!).

A little about me: I have been married to my high school sweetheart for over 14 years and we have 4 incredible children together - two who joined our family the old fashioned way, and two who came to us through the miracle of adoption.  I love being a stay at home mom and doing what I can to advocate for orphans and vulnerable children around the world.  I dream of having a large family and moving somewhere so far south that I never have to see snow again.

I hope you'll follow along as I share about my life and adventures in faith, family and fruit.


"I am the vine; you are the branches.  If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; but apart from me you can do nothing."  ~John 15:5

No comments:

Post a Comment